Target Participants：Students of Taipei Medical University
Duration：2016/ 9/ 5 ~ 2016/ 10/ 28 (The deadline will move up if awards have been received.)
Prize Draw Time：To be announced.
- Select any kind of library collections
(Including books, magazines, journals, e-books , e-journals and databases)
- Create a 3 to 5-minute video to share your reflection on the library resources, or you can also introduce it to others. (The title of the materials, inscribed board of library or Wang Ying Humanities Gallery Plaque on the third floor, and the participant MUST appear in the video.)
- Email the video file at firstname.lastname@example.org or send the file via LINE messenger by searching phone number: 0970-405-805. (General video files or wmv style format is accepted)
- It will take 3 days to examine your submission. Students who receive the award notice are welcome to the library to acquire your prize. (The film will then be seen as authorization to TMU library for future promotion.)
- The first 28 films will be awarded NT$500. Those who are not eligible for the NT$500 prize can still participate in later prize draw.
- Less than 5 outstanding video clips will be awarded NT$1,000.The winners will be notified after the deadline 2016/11/11.
- You can also receive one sticker of library activity (開門見圕) for the qualified video submission。
- NT$500 each for the first 28 approved submission. Each participant can only submit less than 3 videos.
- NT$1,000 for outstanding works: We will choose 1-5 excellent works. The award notice will be delivered after the deadline 2016/11/11.
- Additional prize draw : Qualified Participants will be eligible for the prize draw.
- The approved video submission will be authorized to the library for future promotion.
- Do not plagiarize!!
- If there is any problem, please contact Ms. Chang.
- Students who receive the award notice please come to library administrative office (2F) with both your identity card and student card to acquire your award before deadline.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without notice